Whew, another week in the books! I don’t know why, but this week has dragged on for me. It doesn’t help that it’s a bazillion degrees outside (it hasn’t been that bad, but we’ve had humidity…like 40 percent, which means it’s no longer a “dry heat”) and we’re stuck in the house all the live long day. Cabin fever has definitely set in and it’s only July…puke. I had planned to have a fun furniture re-do post for today, but a certain someone decided to stay up way past his bedtime and I have zero energy to do that at the moment. Anywho, onto a review of my week. (Sorry for the crummy photos. My cell phone is not up to par.)
1. The hubby did the Walmart (we don’t have a Target here…*sniff sniff*) run for us the other night and brought these home. He said they were alright, but I apparently fell hard for them because I ate over half the box that night. But they’re 100% whole grain, so it’s ok…right?
2. These guys love playing air hockey after swim lessons every day. Pretty sure my little man was meant to play this game. He’s got great hand-eye coordination and pretty much rocks at this game.
2.5. Here’s my littlest stud hangin’ pool side. He seriously gets cuter every day.
3. Here’s my little lady in the middle of her swim lessons. This is her first year taking them and she’s doing SO WELL! In fact, last night was testing night and she PASSED and is moving up to the next level! I’m so stinkin’ proud of her. I think I’m more excited than she is. She can now hold her breath for 5 seconds under water, float on back and front unassisted, go off the low dive all by herself and much more…she rocks! She starts the next level next week and I CAN’T WAIT to see her in action again.
4. The baby is down to one nap a day, which is about 1.5-2 hrs in length, which means I can get a little bit more done during that time. I decided to paint the ugly green wall in the kitchen and came to find that the paint/drywall is all crumbling away. Lovely. Needless to say, I left it alone for now and painted around it. It’s hidden behind the blinds, so I’ll deal with that another day. I have other plans for this area anyway, so I don’t want to invest a lot of time into something so temporary.
5. Some nights he’s in bed by 8:30pm and others, it’s not until almost midnight. This is my view when he’s up late. He’s obsessed with the weather. Whenever it comes on, he’s right there to watch. Maybe he just really digs the hot weather lady?
How was your week?
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth’s H5FF :)