It’s been a while since I’ve done a week in review. I’ve kind of missed it. Simple, easy post just to recap the week…I like that :) And now that Parenthood has ended the season, I have Thursday evenings free. I’m so addicted to that show. I hope it’s renewed for another season, or I might go into a major depression. If I lived in TV land, I’d totally be part of that family. Anyway, back to business.
1. The baby loves to be outside. So, each day at around 6:30am (he’s such an early bird), this is our view.
2. Speaking of the little guy, here he is partying it up with me one night. He’s got so much hair and it’s fun to give him a mohawk. He kinda rocks it ;) And yes, he is wearing Christmas jammies. We love Christmas anytime of the year.
3. This is me….no make-up, hair pulled back and doing laundry. I lead such a glamorous life. But hey, at least I’m wearing a shirt that doesn’t have food or drool on it…score!
4. He loves to play in the laundry while I’m folding it. He may or may not be doing the lift-up position for other reasons…ahem, if you catch my drift.
5. I’ve been craving chocolate cake for a couple of days and have zero sweets in the house and no ice cream. It’s like I’m in prison and it’s probably a sin to not have either of those in the house, especially at the same time. So, the kiddos and I made one of these yesterday. I posted the recipe in a previous post (here). I’m sure this will help me get back into shape too. I’m pathetic.
How was your week?
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth’s High Five for Friday!