I’ve been in survival mode lately, so some of these are only temporary…I hope.
- I’ve been out of body wash for 3 days now and have been using the hubby’s. It’s very manly scented while showering, but I can’t smell it afterwards…at least I don’t think so.
- I am not wearing polish on my toes. I think this is the first time in like 5 years. I feel kind of naked without it.
- I think it would be neat to be a meteorologist and wonder why I never really thought of that career growing up.
- I’ve always hated chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy as a meal. I’ve always called it “schlop”. Ever since being preggo with #3, I actually enjoy it now. Strange.
- I can crochet. I’m definitely a beginner, but want to get more into it eventually. I’m also intrigued by knitting, but am not sure how much harder that is to learn. I’ve never knitted, so it would be a whole new thing.
- When walking around my house from room to room, sometimes I feel the need to go in reverse or in a circle or a different route. It just feels “off” if I don’t.
- I still can’t fit into some of my pre-preggo summer shorts, but I’m too stubborn to buy new ones because I am very hopeful to return to my other size. OR maybe it’s just that I’m too cheap ;)
- I feel like our backyard is a place for small creatures to die. We’ve lived here for 9 months and have had a cat (illness related, I think), a rabbit (attacked by something) and 3 birds (flew into our window…they’re smart) die here already. I don’t get it.
- I have my dad’s fingernails and hands and every time I look at them, it reminds me of him. Does that make me have man hands? Anyone remember that from Seinfeld? If not, click here.
- As a child, I would breakout in hives if I watched Rescue 9-1-1 or Unsolved Mysteries. We used to have to watch Rescue 9-1-1 in the 3rd grade and I would always have to leave the classroom so I wouldn’t have a breakout. I got to go to the computer lab and play Oregon Trail. I was never good at that game and always died of diphtheria or dysentery.
4 Replies to “10 Random Things About Me”
I think you look great but it mayttake a while longer to shed your baby pounds….just nature’s way. Since I’ve stopped running, I’ve put on a few pounds…ask me if it bothers me…not!!
I’ve always thought tatting (using embroidery-type thread) would be fun…it’s something you can put in your bag to do during road trips or while you’re waiting during appointments. Richard’s daughter Michelle and her girls have been doing tatting for years. It’s so delicate, like a lacey-type item (she gave me a bracelet). Since I’ve got bifocal vision now, I’m not sure if my eyes could take the strain anymore. Oh well….
Have a great day!
Thanks! I reached my pre-pregnancy weight 3 months ago, but I just don’t have the muscle tone back and things have shifted. We’ll see if that changes or if I just need to get used to it :)
I’ve never heard of tatting. I will have to google it! I think you should give it a try…never know, it might be your passion!
Have a great one :)
I never even thought about asking her but I think I would like it. I’ll ask her about it when we go to Theresa’s (Richard’s daughter Michelle (i.e. Mickie) daughter) HS graduation in June. Who knows!!
with a wash in 0 is cialis generic