I apologize for the quality of the photo, but shouldn’t everyone post a ‘selfie’ in a bathroom with flush-able wipes in the picture? Now that I got that out of the way, enjoy a little randomness about me.
- I never used to like plain m&m’s, but they’ve grown on me. I eat all of the yellow ones first (watch out green, you’re next). For some reason, they taste better. They are like little balls of sunshine waiting to be eaten. I might just be eating some as I type this.
- I am very messy at brushing my teeth. Picture a dog with rabies foaming at the mouth…that pretty much sums it up. I have no control over it. No. Really. I don’t.
- The hubby signed up for a free subscription to ‘Horseman’ magazine. No we don’t have horses, but it does put a smile on my face every time we get it in the mail. Not because I like horses, but I think it’s funny. I’m actually kind of afraid of horses. I always think they’re going to take a bite out of my neck. I think I saw something in regards to that happening on tv when I was a child and it has obviously scarred me for life.
- I prefer hand-written notes/lists/messages than electronic ones. They’re much more personal. I also prefer phone calls over text messages. No, I’m not 80 years old, just traditional.
- I think a sense of humor is the best quality a person could have. My hubby and I can laugh for hours…love that.
- I love to craft. Most of the things I make aren’t my idea. I guess that means I’m not that creative.
- I do squats while blow drying my hair. I also use my kids as leg weights while doing leg lifts. Fun for them, workout for me. The whole two birds, one stone thing.
- Most of the furniture in my house is used. I like to buy cheap and restore it to my liking. So.Much.Fun.
- I am a total introvert, but I love public speaking. Several of my college professors said it was one of my strong suits. I definitely prefer speaking in a crowd of complete strangers than people I know.
- Before having kids, I was a stomach sleeper. It was the only way to sleep for me. Now…totally on my back. I know some of you are probably thinking, “OMG, no way…stomach all the way!” Did you know that sleeping on your back helps prevent wrinkles? They say it’s because nothing pushes on your face. Hmmm, reconsidering how you sleep tonight?
Make it a GREAT weekend! It’s a 3-day one for us ;)