1. I rarely buy furniture new, but I knew I would probably never find something like this used. It’s a shoe organizer I bought off of Amazon (here) and it is seriously the best thing ever. It holds 20-30 pairs of shoes and is very slim. We needed something to keep our shoes off the floor in case any little critters decide to sneak in the house and this is perfect! AND apparently Amazon has a ‘used’ category. I was a little hesitant that it would be damaged, but it was only the box that had a couple of tears. I saved $30…score.
2. My flat tire indicator was on in my van when I went to run errands…not impressed. Thankfully I didn’t need to make a mad dash to the hospital or anything.
3. I guess you could say I’m nesting. I decided to rip down 2 towel racks and the toilet paper holder in our master bathroom and move them to the kids’ bath. These giant dime-sized holes were left behind. Lots of patching and painting now.
4. These are amazing. I’ve had them before, but had a real craving for them this week. I eat them straight out of the box and they taste just like a scotcheroo bar to me.
5. If you’re a little brother to a big sister, you will most likely wear barrettes in your hair and carry around a doll. He’ll be a good daddy when he grows up ;)
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth‘s ‘High Five For Friday!’. Have a great weekend :)