1. I rarely buy furniture new, but I knew I would probably never find something like this used. It’s a shoe organizer I bought off of Amazon (here) and it is seriously the best thing ever. It holds 20-30 pairs of shoes and is very slim. We needed something to keep our shoes off the floor in case any little critters decide to sneak in the house and this is perfect! AND apparently Amazon has a ‘used’ category. I was a little hesitant that it would be damaged, but it was only the box that had a couple of tears. I saved $30…score.
2. My flat tire indicator was on in my van when I went to run errands…not impressed. Thankfully I didn’t need to make a mad dash to the hospital or anything.
3. I guess you could say I’m nesting. I decided to rip down 2 towel racks and the toilet paper holder in our master bathroom and move them to the kids’ bath. These giant dime-sized holes were left behind. Lots of patching and painting now.
4. These are amazing. I’ve had them before, but had a real craving for them this week. I eat them straight out of the box and they taste just like a scotcheroo bar to me.
5. If you’re a little brother to a big sister, you will most likely wear barrettes in your hair and carry around a doll. He’ll be a good daddy when he grows up ;)
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth‘s ‘High Five For Friday!’. Have a great weekend :)
8 Replies to “It’s the Weekend!”
That shoe organizer is amazing!! I saw one a Ikea years ago when I was moving into my house and I really wanted it, but it could only hold, maybe like 5-8 pairs of shoes?? I’m gonna have to check yours out from Amazon cause that could be the perfect solution! Stopping by from H54F, have a fabulous weekend!
I know, right?! I saw the one from Ikea too, but so glad I found this one before I bought the Ikea one. I think they might be OOS on Amazon, but you might be able to find the same one on Overstock or some other site. Thanks for stopping by!
for #2 – it’s not a ‘flat tire’ indicator, it’s a low tire pressure indicator. on my last vehicle i think there was about a week when it *wasn’t* lit up because it was triggered by low pressure in the spare tire. check your tires to be sure, but it isn’t always a big problem.
LOL – Apparently I don’t know much about cars. I just freak out when I see that light. It’s so hot down here that you see “exploded” tires all over the interstate and I worry that mine will do that. Some people think that it will never happen to them, but I’m the kind that thinks everything is going to happen to me. I’m nuts. He put air in it and it’s now fine…whew :)
Good to read your update :-) sweet find on that shoe rack! I’m gonna look for one off those too now! Can’t wait to see more pictures with another little Eng in them :-) happy weekend to you!
Thanks lady :) Let me know if you purchase the shoe cabinet…I know you’d love it! Have a great weekend!
Great find on the shoe rack! My new car has had the low-tire pressure indicator quite a few times. Kia is known for that. It’s usually not an issue so just check the tire pressure. After we add air to ours, it still takes a few miles for it to shut off. Allison and Liam are just adorable. Can’t wait to see what/who baby #3 looks like! You are GREAT parents!
That’s exactly what Jesse did and it fixed the problem. I was just worried there was a nail in it b/c that happened a couple of months ago to 2 of the tires. I think this time it was the change in temperature of the air outside. We’re good to go now :) Thanks!