1. I got this mission desk for my birthday last year and found the perfect spot in Allison’s room for it. She’s so excited to get her learn on :-)
2. Had to fill gas before heading into “the big city” on Tuesday for my doctor’s appointment and this was my mileage when I got there. The hubby rags on me for not getting good mileage, so I had to take a pic to prove him otherwise. It may or may not have been downhill almost the entire way there.
3. Got this water cup on the clearance rack for $2 and the kids are obsessed. They are like water ninjas that go in for the steal. I can’t drink it after they do…kids produce “floaties” in water…gross.
4. He woke up at 7:50am on Thursday while I was on the treadmill and says, “Eat! Eat!” I made him wait for 10 minutes while I finished my walk (teaches kids patience, right?) and then asked if he wanted Cheerios. Nope, he says, “Nu Nu!” and brings me a box of mac n’ cheese. So, that’s what he shall have at 8 o’clock in the morning.
5. We had a play date yesterday and after they left, the kids got naked and requested to eat the plate of smores brownies my friend left. I’d like to pat myself on the back for teaching them such good table manners…after all, they did wait until the guests left to strip down and shove their faces full of ooey gooey goodness.
High Five For Friday! Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth. How was your week?
2 Replies to “It’s the Weekend!”
My how the kids have grown! The look absolutely wonderful. We are busy with gardening and canning the produce. Last week we must have canned 30 quarts of refrigerator pickles so we’re good there. Now this weekend it will be beets. After that, it will be carrots. I went rummaging on the southside of Bismarck yesterday and with the International Pow Wow in full swing, it’s a field day for me. I love rummage sales!! I passed on the National Guard Retiree weekend in Devils Lake this weekend just so I could attend rummage sales. As craft-minded as you are, you would love it so much!
I LOVE me a good garage sale! Sounds like your garden is doing wonderful :)