1. We ventured to the library in our new town. Don’t know if I’ll ever go back because the security guard smelled of alcohol and got a little too close to the kids for my comfort.
2. My son rolls up the rugs in our house and leaves them there for me to put back. It happens daily. Liam was here :-)
3. The Walmart in our town has an arcade. This is dangerous…for the hubby mostly.
4. I love having Crafternoons with the kiddos. #getcreative
5. I found buttons on clearance for $0.10. I love a good deal. Must find time to craft again.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth‘s ‘High Five for Friday’!
2 Replies to “It’s the Weekend!”
The kiddos are wonderful! They look like they enjoy their crafter noons and I know you do also. Everyone looks like they are enjoying their new home!
We couldn’t be happier – thanks :-)