This week in review…
1. She wanted to sleep in her own bed. It lasted 1 night. I don’t mind. Nothing beats a sleeping child. Love her.
2. My 7 a.m. routine of 3 miles and catching up on reading.
3. Cherry season is in full swing and it really puts a smile on my face :-)
4. My go-to breakfast…a good ol’ bowl of bran flakes. The hubby calls it cardboard…he doesn’t know good fiber when he sees it ;-)
5. Cleaning out the file cabinet and having a shred party.
Hmmm…seems like a lot of this is food-related. I’m not surprised :-) Happy Friday and Memorial weekend! Remember to honor those service men and women who have given their lives for us – true meaning of Memorial Day!
Linking up with Lauren.