1. Started off the week by cleaning house and clearing out closets. Gathered TONS of stuff to donate to Goodwill – woot!
2. Had a crafternoon with the kiddos and let them paint birdhouses.
3. I had a 10pm craving for fudge dipped peanut butter oreos. I’ve never had them before, but resisted the urge to buy them earlier in the day. Needless to say, the craving was strong and the hubby went out to get them for me…love him :)
4. I made these ‘Pancake Squares’ for breakfast one morning…taste just like pancakes. I added banana to the recipe (here). Top with cinnamon/sugar and syrup…so simple and so good.
4.5 I’ve started to reupholster the dining room chairs. 1 down, 7 to go…this could take a while :-)
5. Baby cuddles are the best. This picture makes my heart smile and melt :-)
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth today! How was your week?